Wednesday, December 09, 2009

20 Down 20 To Go


Signs I am truly half-way through this pregnancy:

-love handles firmly in place, along with a solid 10 pound gain

-rounded cheeks (up top and on "bottom" if you will)

-a full surrender to a maternity clothes take-over

-heartburn/headaches making themselves at home

-restless mind filled with before-baby-gets-here-projects (holy moly there are a lot)

-ultrasound appointment set (we've/I've decided to keep this baby's gender a mystery. how annoyingly fun of me, I know;)

-happily obeying baby's instructions to eat everything sweet and/or baked in range.

...but the best part of the middle is finally feeling good and productive (that is, unless I'm napping in the middle of the day)


2 comments:

Rebekah V. said...

hey it looks like me after a good meal. love the sweater and your bottom half.

The Fawson Family said...

I will you give and all your followers this precious info. 801-696-7723. He needs more friends anyways. You look gorg by the way in all your preggo light!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© whoopsy vaisey 2006