Thursday, February 02, 2012

The Hearts, Do You Mind?

As I scrapped the plates at dinner tonight I was disappointed at the large piles of peas and lasagna that remained on plates. The bread was consumed and water spilled and the baby mimicked a ready tea kettle all evening long and every child managed to sit by daddy at dinner. Now I finally sit in my pregnancy state of exhaustion. Cue the tea kettle upstairs! Did you know today was Full-Throttle Thursday? It's where I drive and feed and pick up and drop off and the diet coke sits on the counter and gets warm and I don't sit down till after the children have been laid to rest...in their beds. 
Remind me to tell you about the time I went to Phoenix last weekend by myself for my grandparent's 50 year wedding anniversary but actually traveled for more time than I was there. Rude!
Tired tired tired! And, lazy blogger! But, before my next trick (unloading all my instagram photos upon you) I thought what better way to start off this month of love and Valentines than with some heart warming Lena Booth:

She is extra Yin and heavy on the Yang.
I am just tired
and happy.

16 comments:

chelsey meyer said...

i use them for different A ccasions...

oh my god...i'm in love.

Amanda said...

Oh, Lena. Somehow this makes up for the fact that she hit her brother over the head with a shoe and made him cry this afternoon. She confessed though, she loves him. And all of you apparently.

And what are the odds, we had lasagna tonight too. And I too was disappointed by the amount of lasagna remaining on Eleanor's plate. We bribed Ethan to finish his portions though.

And ps, I hope we didn't add any more crazy to the full-throttle Thursday. I always seems to get linger and converse when I'm just there to pick up Ethan. What can I say, tractor beam, sucked me in.

abby said...

i love lena! lena + pearl = BFFS. it's gonna happen. they are the same person.

kate said...

OH MY GOODNESS. This is the best thing I've ever seen! Kid's are so rad.

"The hawts? Do you mind?"

kate said...

I just watched "all my friends are my best friends" I am dying... she is so funny!

A Sunday Kind Of Love said...

i can't remember if i've ever commented here before, (if not, hello!! i love love love your blog!) but may i just say that lena's videos are the best thing i've ever seen on the internet? this and "all of my friends are my best friends" always guarantee that i'll be crying laughing by the end. she's too funny.

chelsey meyer said...

I've watched this 6 times...

on an unrelated note my word verification is "rownidsa"....?

Rebekah V. said...

"the hearts, do you mind?" So polite. No, lena, I don't mind at all, feel free with the hearts. TOOOOOOO MUCCCCHCHCHCHHCHC. She is TOOOOOOO MUCCHCHCHCHHCH! You really need to send these in to be auto tuned by schmoyoyo. THat is the only thing that could top it.

Rebekah V. said...

Also, "look on this and you might see a girl that you love and that might be me" gold. pure gold.

Julie Vaisey said...

Does it get any better than when your dad lets you stay up and buys you treats?? Like a bounce house perhaps??

Burke said...

Lena,
Actually I do mind, thanks for asking. The hearts are a bit distracting, but I do look on this and see a girl that I love (I like you... I love you, not like love heart "like your style"... and I love you). Happy Valentines Day.
Burke

kate said...

She is rad! I love that and I'm sure she'll love it someday when she's way older too.

robin said...

there are no words. NO WORDS. this is one of the best things I HAVE EVER SEEN. and to hear calvin's little gruntings every once in a while made my heart melt. he sounds just like sawyer! i love those sounds.

oh lena, you are such a rock star.

Jordan said...

Just. Wow. She is something else!

Author Sherry Gammon said...

A-DOR-A-BLE!

resveratrol said...

Simply beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© whoopsy vaisey 2006