Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Once Upon a Time I Had Blonde Hair

because you need to know stuff like that.

This is for you, K1(my friend who, you know, has actual real from-the-womb-blonde-hair). In case maybe you didn't believe me when earlier today I confessed to you I once had blonde hair, like really really blonde hair.

So here's your proof (most of which are old cell phone pics, but I guess since they are cell phone pics, they aren't that old, which makes me slightly more embarrassed about the whole thing):





p.s. my camera is out of commission at the moment. Story of my life. But in the meanwhile, I have been perusing through our archived pictys. Like back to the ones where Jeff can be found in every single shot doing some variation of a muscle pose. Some sweet gems can be found there, in the archived pictys.

3 comments:

k1 said...

Ah, the proof. Really not so bad!

And it's not that I didn't believe you, it's just that I really couldn't picture it, you know?

kelly said...

my favorite part of having blonde hair was also the accompanied black roots. what a mess

Anna said...

Wow! I would have never been able to picture you blonde. Maybe I should go dark?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© whoopsy vaisey 2006