Thursday, September 10, 2009

Deja Vous


With all this running around like chickens with our heads cut off the Vaisey compound has suffered a bit. Maybe that's an understatement. Let's just say that yesterday Jeff came home and found a bumGenius chillin' in the kitchen sink. The kitchen sink, people! Truth be told- I've been avoiding it like the plague. Maybe that's an understatement. So, I declare today:

Spiffy-Up-the-Joint-and-Nothing-Else-Day.

I will love and tend to the children between bouts of scrubbing frenzies and bleach sprays.
Why do I have the feeling my dirty house comes up a lot?
It's time.
If you were here, you'd agree, and since you're not, you'll have to take my word for it.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm getting that itch, too. The no shower, ignore the child, scrub floors and toilets day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© whoopsy vaisey 2006