Thursday, March 06, 2008

Sick and Tired


...of being sick and tired. Tell me where three people who seldom if ever leave the house these days get stuck being so sick sick sick? It's a mystery unknown to me. I came down with a lovely case of pink eye last week, and now I am on the couch all day miserable with what seems to be a head cold that has turned into a sore throat/cough combo I never ordered. It's a killer. Poor baby Sime didn't get much sleep last night either due to his stuffy situation. Meanwhile, Jeff stands by uncontaminated thus far. Someone knock on wood for him.

(My kids are much cuter than I am when I am sick, so you will not be seeing my sick photo, but miserable Sime is pictured above cranky with frustration...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure is one cute little guy! I LOVE LOVE LOVE him! His big sis too!!!

gramma tina

Jenn said...

well even bein sick he sure is a cutie!! btw i just saw the pic of your house and it's adorable!!

The Arizona Leavitt's said...

I hope you are all feeling better soon. It's never fun to be sick. We caught a little bit of a cold too. I guess that's winter for ya. Simon does look very cute sick. I agree with you in your post below that it's fun when they are so cuddly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© whoopsy vaisey 2006