Thursday, April 28, 2011

Punch Drunk Photo Booth

Ever have one of those punch drunk moments where something outrageously hilarious happens that might not have otherwise been funny at all, you know, had it not been so late, or you not been so sleep deprived?
They usually occur between the hours of midnight and five in the morning.

Since my idea of fun is organizing my closet, I made Ryan come along to keep me company (closet organization really is something only its occupant can do)
But he obliged and hung shirts and while we ate 1000 leftover purple m&ms we had several of those punch drunk moments well into the night.

I haven't laughed that hard in SO long.

Not all of our sweet vids are shown here, but you get the idea.
And if they aren't funny to you, it's because...these things never are after they happen.
Then we heard footsteps heading down the hall for a middle of the night potty visit.
The trip back to her bed led her to my room where all the crazy laughter was coming from. She joined us for a few moments.

Then we watched all the videos the next day and the same laughter simply did not come.
Something about those punch drunk moments.
Priceless.

5 comments:

robin said...

those kind of moments are the best. i have them with my girlfriends when we're together (because we do NOT sleep) and i think i lose like 5 pounds from laughing so hard.

my stupid laptop doesn't have sound (i can't fix it) so i can't enjoy the wonderfulness of your videos... boo hoo!

Rebekah V. said...

These had me laughing pretty hard and I wasn't even there. I think it was seeing you laugh so hard. The lena one is the weirdest funniest thing.

kelly said...

if ryan got nothing done around here, that night would have made his visit totally worth it.

Sean and Jeannette said...

The last video of Lena is so hilarious. I'm dying to know if she got "shot" or is gracefully falling asleep on your heads. :) BTW, we recently skyped with my sister and bro in law, and the majority of our skype was watching/laughing/peeing our pants watching them do the same photobooth stuff with their faces. Love it!

Megan Marie said...

haha i love the last video! so funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© whoopsy vaisey 2006