Tuesday, February 08, 2011

The Hapa LAB

Enzo's celebrates turning 3 with a Garden Party

While I organize the nooks and crannies, check out this already organized person I am distantly related too. She is Julie Estrada and she is the sister-in-law of my sister-in-law.
She can be seen here at Hapa LAB embarking on a Montessori adventure with her sweet 3 year old Enzo while still holding strong to her days as a designer. She comes up with lots of clever and design conscious ways to get your preschooler to tidy up and is mastering the art of cultivating Enzo's desire to learn.
I wish I were more like Julie.
I like Julie, and I think you will too.

2 comments:

kelly said...

Oh Lukas B. There aren't enough hours in the day!

Julie@HapaLAB said...

Thanks for the "Shot out" Kel! The party was a great day out in the park...and the Vaisey 4 made it even better for Cousin Zo:) Hope your nooks and crannies are looking great! BTW, I like you too. Thanks again for the sweet post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© whoopsy vaisey 2006