Thursday, October 22, 2009

We're Back. Miss Us?


My My My we've been busy.
And for now, I'm busy unpacking, putting away, clearing out, cleaning out, and preparing to teach some tinys for preschool tomorrow morning.

So, in the meantime, while I sort things out and get the fort back and running things as usual, may I have the pleasure (why yes I may, thank you) of introducing you to my favorite sister-in-law, Rebekah, over at Pushin' Up Vaiseys.

She's done a little revamping in the vast bloggersphere and I'm excited to follow along in the California adventures she shall be putting forth for our viewing pleasure. So, pop on by and have a looksie. She's good for a laugh.
Plus I hear she gives out prizes, which is always nice.

1 comment:

Rebekah V. said...

Well, now I am just blushing. Thanks for the promotion. Do I owe you a fee?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© whoopsy vaisey 2006