Saturday, August 22, 2009

Project Mode

It has begun and is in full swing. I (along with my trusty sidekick, Juje) painted the living room late last night and most of today. It was quite the task.

It's finished and I am very pleased with the final product.

We were beat by the end of the day, so the hanging of the frames, mirrors, etc. will be saved for tomorrow.

Now for the finishing touches on the entertainment center. I think you're going to like it. I know I sure do. It makes me feel cheery (that is a hint of what color it is) Any guesses?

Stay tuned, for photos are to come.

For now, here's my nephew, Owen- squishy thighs, edible cheeks and all:


I sure wish you lived in Rochester dear sister of mine. Your kids make me smile when I see pictures of them. I wouldn't mind having you around either;)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I just found your blog. Its is darling.

Do you live with your in~Laws? I do. Maybe we have something in common.

Oh and I am not shy either. I just read that on the side of your blog. Blog on Girl Blog on!

Hoesli's said...

Oh sister of mine I wish we lived near you too. We need to find Shane a job so that we can reunite our children and ourselves.....for sure! My kiddos are pretty cute arn't they?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© whoopsy vaisey 2006