Thursday, April 23, 2009

Indecision is like a stepchild: if he does not wash his hands, he is called dirty, if he does, he is wasting water

My (new) favorite place to sit in the house is in the red chair (remember when I brought her home, she is lovely).

See me in it? It helps me think. and it provides me with a good two-room view of my children's mischievous doings.

(nie inspired mantle working at its best)




recover those chairs in there, and maybe new rugs? brighten the place up a bit?


it is here where I often sit and decide what to do next with the house. Paint something? Hang something? Re-cover something (yes, definitely) Tear it all up and start fresh? The latter thought creeps into my brain too often. My wallet keeps my desires of demolition modestly at bay.

I am indecisive. Especially when it comes to home decor. Once something goes up, give me 3 months or so of staring at it, from my red chair of course, and I'm ready for something new.
So while I sit here and cook up some ideas, today I will also add to the list of things to think about: what we will be doing tomorrow. For tomorrow, mi amigos, it will be hot and sunny.

H
O
T


&

SUNNY!

Whatever it is, it will be spent outdoors.

Now excuse me, I need to go squash some Amish Friendship Bread. Want some?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© whoopsy vaisey 2006