Friday, February 06, 2009

Cinnamon Sugar Toast and A Cute Baby

For breakfast, the children and I devoured several warm, butter-slathered slices of cinnamon & sugar wheat toast. Being the cool mom that I am, I let them eat their toast on the floor in the living room.
We made the first mess to start the day off right, because what would any day be without a gigantic mess of one kind or another. Then we cleaned it up. But, don't think for a second that the gazillion sugar crumbs covering the soles of Simon's feet deterred him. They did not.



Now I'm going to go slather some butter and cinnamon & sugar on Si and have him for a mid morning snack.
(coming soon: belated pictures of Simons not so belated birthday bash)

1 comment:

Beach Hendersons said...

Will you share? I'll take 2 slices of those tootsies, can I get powdered sugar with mine?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© whoopsy vaisey 2006