Friday, November 13, 2009

The Weekend Plans and All That Jazz

We're kicking the weekend off with a little Broadway.
Tonight: Chicago at the Auditorium Theatre here in Ra Cha Cha
BabaJuje is going to sit on the babes while we eat finger foods (of the gourmet kind) and sip on cristal (diet coke) in the President's Club in the Rothchild's Lounge. Then we'll leisurely make our way to our awesome seats and we'll be experiencing it all with our fellow friends in the Esq. world, Ben and Amanda.
for reals.

Then for Saturday's agenda a little Videotopia at the Strong Museum. Where Jeff and his old pal, Hartman can re-live their boyhood pastimes.
Sometimes you just have to embrace the video-game-playing-husband you have.
That's what I always say.

And at some point I'm sure scrubbing down the fort will be added to the list.
It still has some minor injuries left over from the first trimester.
Those can be a doozie.


As for tonight, c-ya children! I'll miss you, as usuge.
but not very much, of course;)

happy weekend.

4 comments:

Rebekah V. said...

you shouldn't be going on double dates with other people EVER. Only Steve and I. If you go with those people I swear i will never speak to you again. EVER.

Rebekah V. said...

I know I said I wouldn't talk to you ever again but i can't help it. I don't think I have ever seen Jeff's front teeth.

Amanda said...

Muchas gracias for the tix. We had a great time and it's good to know that Ethan can survive with a babysitter. Here's to more nights out!

teamBoo said...

I have had many a conversations on how one might spell "usuge"....a common phrase of mine "you know....the usuge" but I can never seem to make it work in type.

I think you might have nailed it, and I think i love you.

congrats on baby :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© whoopsy vaisey 2006