Thursday, May 28, 2009

It Must Be Raining

Mischievous things start to happen when we've

been

in

the

house

too

long


white-out mani/pedi


pieces of trim go missing

body art by lotion (I especially love it in the hair)

the eating of unidentified objects/stubbing my toes on the heaps of toys lurking behind every corner


I think it's safe to say we've been in the house too long. With the car dilemma still at large (to be continued), Jeff has been taking the car to work everyday this week. To his new work (more on this later).

No car + bored & restless children +rain = a sticky situation

Truth be told, I like rainy days, mischievousness aside. Rainy days bring Jeff home to the smell of a house full of baked goods. Plus it gives me an excuse to tell the bags of mulch that are waiting to be spread around the remaining parts of the yard to pipe down.

So, "Pipe down mulch", and excuse me while I go break up a fight and bake something.

1 comment:

k1 said...

I like rainy days, too. Just not too many in a row. W1 kept asking to go in the backyard today, and when I would tell him it was too wet, he would look out the window and say, "It's dry." Hmm. Nice try.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© whoopsy vaisey 2006