Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dou Dou

Lena has recently stepped into the realm of television. I'm not big on allowing her to sit and watch it when she could be outside or doing other things. But the first time I let her watch Little Bear she was HOOKED like an addict to the pipe. For those of you who aren't familiar with Little Bear, it is a show about a little bear who plays pretend, going on adventures and such, all day long with his various animal pals. He is gentle, polite, curious, and most especially kind to his mother and father. If she's going to watch anything it might as well be Little Bear.

So, Jeff and I have starting recording it on our DVR for special times when she gets to watch it. Lately this "special" time is daily, folks. Multiple times daily, and, nightly. With my recent physical slow-down, due to the human being I am currently growing inside of me, I have given in to the Little Bear madness and we have created ourselves a Little Bear monster. It is the first thing she asks for in the morning, and the last thing at night. She calls it "Dou Dou". (she has a little stuffed bear Jeff and I got her for her birthday named Dou Dou). I guess it's a toddler 's dream to watch their most beloved possession come to real life on t.v. in their very own living room, and she cannot get her fill.

This happens to be a snip-it of the very thing I experience daily. Enjoy.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's like a famous rock star with the camera bashing going on here! Go Dou Dou! He's the best!! And could Leaners be any cuter?????

Brandi said...

She's so cute!! I remember those days when my kids did things like that. I used to feel so sad for them, trying to tell me what they wanted and I couldn't always understand but they sure tried to tell me! :) And Little Bear is a pretty good one to watch, I know we always loved it in our house! You sure do have a sweet girl!!

Anonymous said...

Look at that saggy butt!! She's soooo cute. I wish you guys lived closer, or vice versa. Dou Dou Leen!!

Emily said...

that is too precious!! I thought she was gonna beat up the camera for dou dou!!

Suzy said...

Awwwww. I love the video part of the blog. Little Bear is the best meg and sean loved him when they were little. Congrats on baby,job,and now new home.

Corinne said...

Sooo cute! I can't believe how much she has changed this year. What a fun little family you have!

Corinne said...

Sooo cute! I can't believe how much she has changed this year. What a fun little family you have!

Anonymous said...

My baby Lena....I love her so much! She loves Dou Dou! I love this blog! (love grammatina) I don't have or want to create an account right now....too lazy and busy! :-) LOVE YOU ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© whoopsy vaisey 2006