Saturday, July 28, 2007

Lena's Faves

To clue you in on what Lena has been up to since we got to New York, I so thoughtfully included for you a brief picture list of some of her most favorite activities and/or newest feats of the moment.

Here they are in no particular order...

1. Collecting acorns on the driveway and placing them in her bucket, dumping them out, and repeating over and over for half hours at a time


2. Eating the sand and water out of her sand and water table

3. Insisting on eating her meals with a fork or spoon of some kind

...which brings us to the next on the list 4. Taking lots and lots of bubble baths
5. Climbing on EVERYTHING in sight to the best of her power (which usually ends with her realizing she can't get down and then whining until I come to the rescue)
6. Terrorizing the remote controls and pushing all the buttons until something reacts on either the cable box or the t.v.

7. and finally, making funny faces like these that usually end with her and I engaging in one serious crack-up session.


My sweet, terrorizing, non-stop, funny little Leen...you fill my life with a roller coaster of emotions that I wouldn't trade for anything.

I LOVE YOU:)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love that she keeps occupied collecting acorns! Adorable.
So how do I add my friends' blog list to my page like yours?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© whoopsy vaisey 2006